Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Big celebration

Today is teachers' day.
But definitely, never forget that today is also my TWINNIE'S birthday! ♥♥♥
I am currently in twinnie's house with yingzi, who just came @2.45pm when we agreed to meet 11am Sharp! Lol.
But I was late a bit also.
As I went to compass to buy my brunch. Kekeke.
There was one guy who bought 12cups of bubbletea @cupwalker!
OMG.
-
-
We are doing revision @twinnie's house, right now :)
I'd just finished studying my communication module. Except for P15, which I didn't remember myself listening in class at all.
I am gone case for other module especially OB, MATH, SCIENCE.
Now I feel like crying.
-
-
-
PICTURES UP!!
Funny pose~ Kekeke
That was really fun!
My twinnie & I

I love the wiggly fingers, curly hair etc

I think I'm crazy.
It has just spoilt my image! OMG

Lastly, it's me again! @my twinnie's house.
It has been long since I went to her house, so of course, I NEED to take a lot of photos in her house~
Kekekekekeke!♥

So, went to hospital again total.
Ohyuh! Yesterday when I went to the hospital as usual, I took a cab there.
The cab uncle is very weird seh!
What did he do?
He thought I was a nurse, and asked "Xiao mei, are you a nurse?" and when I said no, he said in disbelief "Is it?! But you look very like a nurse lorh! Hahahaha."
Like, for what I lie to him? &I was wearing homeclothes leh! He still want to communicate with perfect English with me, and obvious he failed.

Not only that! He sang a few hokkien song for me, whistles and make those disgusting moaning sound. Suddenly, he went "BOM!!"
Even though I was shocked, I acted calmly.
Then, there he goes, telling me how bad Singapore drivers can be, telling me how dangerous it is to be on the road.
&I ignored.
I mean, who cares? As long as you drive me safely to my destination and stop disturbing my peace in the cab. Especially with your weird moaning sound luh!

Okay, talking about something more exciting!
I want to go for Kpop night concert! :( But but, I need to know where to get the cash.
The price range is from $118 to $258.
The tickets will be selling from HMV~
So, here are the details:
www.facebook.com/notes/korean-pop-night-concert-2010/korean-pop-night-concert-2010/150740238288208

I am not sure if I am able to go or not! :(
Thus again, I feel like crying.
Kekeke.
I would definitely plus chop, plus sumpa getting the tickets if 2ne1 is going, or dbsk :D

Hais.

No comments: