Monday, September 13, 2010

Love, is over tonight

Do I see myself in the wrong.
Of course I don't.
Love, is over tonight.

It just doesn't make any sense for any living thing or humans to game (Yes, I mean gaming.) from the night till the morning @3 or 4, and head to bed right after.
What else, something that isn't making any shit sense to me at all, that a breathing creature is able to sleep from 4am to 7pm at the night.

How is that good for any breathing humans' health?
If that is good, ladies wouldn't sleep as early as 8pm at night and would rather miss some dramas/variety/shows that are nice and interesting.

I do not think eating how much healthy food, excercise, or spending big fat money into surgery can make you to be in priviledge to sleep and wake at such nonsensical timing.
You said you are able to plan your timing yourself. Yet, this is what I am expected from you.
It's just giving me these two tight slaps that shut me up.
Thank you.
Thanks, for slapping me real hard.

I just don't understand why would anyone be doing this, for the sake of gaming with friends. It just seems like it is so important. Gaming is more important than sleeping? I would rather choose to go for some exercise, if I would spend hours into gaming.

I thought we can, or at least I can. Improve some shit out of the relationship. But, seriously, who can accept such thing? I just can't think how right is this.
To add salt to a wound, or just by tramping over people's intention, I was named as "You are just like my parents," and "Stop controlling me."

I don't see when I was trying to control. I just wanted someone to understand that all humans need sleep at the right timing. There will be consequences to things like this that you are doing.

But, everything just seem like it is my fault, right from the start of advicing someone I loved and cared.
I just made myself so stupid.
As if I just shitted right infront of myself.

I've told people not to regret what you do, or what path you choose.
That's because often, I regret.
Since you want me to stop controlling you.
Fine.
I hope you won't be regretting this.
I wouldn't bother much anymore. Game shit, go and play with your friends. I'll be less pushy &controlling. Game until you die. But remember, I won't be there saving your life because I wouldn't want to be name, "Hey! You're controlling my life! Let me lead whatever life I want."
You decide, you take the path yourself.

So, without any doubts, since freedom is what you asked for, I want mine as well.
I doubt we'll be cross passing anyone's life in terms of privacy.
I want my freedom back too, to be fair, and square when I gave yours back.
Please, never control my life at all.
I will lead well with my decision.
I will take the path, and be responsible about my own life.
I am myself, again.
Thank you.
-
-
-
-

I will lead well.

Love, is over tonight.

No comments: