Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teachers' Day

When back to sengkang secondary with friends today.
It was teachers' day celebration.
But, there wasn't any thing we could do in school anymore.
Miss those days, though.
The canteen, the routine, national anthem &the pledge every morning, the classroom of ours, the time spend in class, the bridge...
It was a time where hopes were held high, a place for us to dream, to be disciplined.
It was a place filled with happiness, friendship and love.
-
I really do, do miss the days back then.
It seems to be much carefree, more concern, and definitely.. happiness.
But we humans grow old and move on.
-
-
-
Certainly, now I feel very lost. I can't think of what I can do.
My heart is exploding.
I should recruit a teacher who has a diploma in this huh?
Kekeke.
I didn't really have much time to interact with people these few days.
Ah~ Life is so sad. Heehee.
But thanks to my one and only twinnie, I was able to pour my feelings out today ya? She is definitely a good listener. Thumbs up for my TWINNIE.
-
She's like a star~
(know that song yuh?! lol)
My twinnie's birthday is tomorrow.
So I think most probably we will be going to her house :)
I ♥ TWINNIE!

Introducing- My evil twin! Kekeke♥

자기야, 난 널 사랑해.

Baby, I love you.

No comments: