Sunday, March 11, 2012

So, let's just be straightforward with one another

Seriously bruh, you think I don't stalk? You think I can't read?
If you've anything against me, or some opinion about me, you just tell it straight in my face instead of blogging it out or posting on social networks. If you're doing something like this, then I'm just gonna do that to you as well.
I mean, let's just be straightforward.
Being straightforward without hurting one another. Hard, but possible right?

Everyone is different and special in their own ways. We all have our own thoughts and opinions thus the differences in characters.
It may be something I want badly but it might not be something you've considered ever.

But, what's the obstacles causing you to tell me straight in the face?
Afraid? Fear? Thinking that I'm inferior than you do? Stupid excuses.
If I'm nothing to you, you wouldn't have opinions of me nor really dislike me. Wts.
We are all humans, accept each others' differences and keep your opinions to yourself or, just spit everything out.


*Seriously I start to ponder and ask myself if all the friends I've made till now are worthwhile or not. Just sometimes, their words and actions show me otherwise. And the fact that people are way too selfish. They don't remember that although words can be the most hurtful tools, honesty is the key to improve a relationship/friendship. I hate that kind of feeling and there is a possibility that I will starting hating such friendship too, just one day.. I really might, regardless of how long we've known each other.

No comments: