Sunday, March 18, 2012

Life is too short to be unhappy

Busy week, work work work!
First 3 days were training, but got my desk on the 3rd day! :) With my mentor.
But I hate where the office is located at, always got lost.
Got to know many people, and made friends with a buddy (we're gonna stick together for the 6 months).

4th day of work.


Le me decided to flood my desk with food.


Got my new bottle.
Love to go to the pantry because I can get to see a hawt guy cause he's sitting somewhere near there. LOL. Never forget to ogle at guys even during working.
Hey, there's quite a handful of good looking guys there okay..


On friday morning I woke up damn late, and decided to cab down to work.
Shit la, such thing should be prevented. 
Got there damn early in the end! (P.S/ There was people who open the car door for you when you get down the car, wtf damn awesome right?! Like luxury only.)
Decided to get coffee but forgot to take sugar.
Got back up and was "Fuckkkkkkkk!" I ordered black Americano.
Goodness gracious. No word can describe how it tasted like.





What I like about Friday:-
  • DRESS DOWN! (Le me wears jeans to work! YESSSSS!)
  • TGIF - Saturday can wake up late, like finally.



Kao! See the viewwwwwwww!
It's a view from an interview room, and I can get the permission to go in the room to use their phone whenever I want (as long as it's not used) to do phone screening.
Good view, talk on the phone, le me gonna kia kar.
^-----^V


One thing I dislike bout it is the toilet.. damn small.
Notice the bag that's hooked on the door? LOL, I find it funny.



Finally it's the weekends!
Got to sleep till 5pm in the afternoon on Saturday.
Damn shiok.
My brunch.


To be honest bout one thing:-
I pour the milk first then the cornflakes, hey,  don't judge okay?!


Currently I like the work and the environment, but who knows?
Maybe I will dislike it as soon as I'm no longer in the honeymoon period. But my mentor is a nice person la~ just that she looks very serious and fierce. 
Must conquer her first then go conquer other colleagues. :\
Eh, must survive 6months lei. Plus it's graded one. Tough okay?


-
Bitches are gonna hate me, but I'm entertained whenever she's angry at me.
Well, I can't be bothered because she's just a joke to me.
There's so much things that she does not know (I know it's nothing to be proud of) but she's really much pathetic than I am. I have to admit that I'm partly the fault for making her a fool, but well.. her boyfriend (I mean, ex) did a part as well. 

She should be glad that I did not tell her those truth that can be hurtful in the past, and stop hating me.
But well. At least, don't blame me for causing you to admit into hospital for 3 days. How was that my fault?! Did I push you down the stairs or stab you in your stomach? If not, shut the fuck up.

Scold me, hate me whatever you want. But don't spoil my reputation and spread stupid awful rumors to people whom I don't even know and start brainwashing my friends and make them go against me.
You're just a bitch.

Afraid of your boyfriend cheating?
Then just do something to prevent it from happening.

1. Don't find such boyfriend in the future if you can't handle them.
2. Make yourself more appealing la. Or be nicer to them! Finding faults at them and end up with a quarrel will just push your boyfriend to some other girls okay? Wake up your mind! Seriously.
3. If none of them work, and you're still stupid enough to stick on.. Just unbuckle your bra and go through one night. You'll slowly get used to it. But don't blame anyone if one day he still decides to leave you.
4. You can choose to make him go blind. So he won't stare at other girls anymore. If not, you can just lock him in your room. I think that's the best decision. But I think you'll either end up with some crimes for hurting someone and/or locking up someone. I've no idea bout the charges, but if you really end up doing something like this, do update me bout the charges kay? :)


To be honest, that bitch should really just wake up from her lala land. It's no one to blame. What did I do? Did I do something that changes her boyfriend's mindset about her? I never did. Even so, if her boyfriend is easily brainwashed by me, it's a wake up call for her. Seriously.

Quote for the day/: 
"Don't blame others for your own silly mistake. If relationship is easily broken externally by others, it's a relationship that's not worth keeping." and "Understand that no one will stay in your life forever. Every relationship has their expiry date."

No comments: