Saturday, October 01, 2011

What is happiness?


Celebrated SIQI's birthday as well as Sister's day on 25th September.
Vivo for bento lunch that XY's mom prepared for us!
Awesome like it is! ^^



Me with the birthday girl~ 

And I made her take stupid pictures with me; acting as though we are some tourists.


Poor her; Always have to go crazy with me.
And I guess that's the reason why nowadays she rejects me when I jio her for sushi buffet. Cause I've this mad crazy love for sushi; somehow.

Look! I'm a tourist! 

And after, we headed to town!
There's this guy who boarded the train and posed as though he's some super hawt model and I kept snapping his photos. Can't stop laughing.
P/S: Can you see his eyes looking into the camera? ><

After Playnation; Damn I was good in games.
Hahahaha. 


Finally the last one had her birthday and I'm glad we still love each other.
They are the best I ever had since primary school days. 7years and still counting. 
I wonder how they are able to withstand a friend like me for so long and all my nonsense all these while.
^^ Love isn't a word for them; There should be a bigger word than that with deeper meaning for these 3 awesome girls who've been with me- either mentally or physically.
\m/

18TH BIRTHDAY;
Some of you might have been far away from your 18th, and/or some of you might have not reach this very special day. But for mine, it's just 4 months ago and during this short 4 months.. So many things have happened in my life. It's starting to freak me out that I've been experiencing so much stuff during this short period of time.

I fall deeply, become stupid, neglecting most of important things, changing all over, hurting myself and someone else etc etc.
18th.. Definitely the year that I'll remember the most; deeply enough than you can think.
I wonder, do I regret?
It's hard to say, you see.
I'm happy, but I'm afraid that my happiness only comes by for a short period of time.

No comments: