Friday, July 22, 2011

You can just take me down with a single blow

Guys only treasure you when they see you as a challenge.
The harder the challenge is, the more they want to conquer you.
-

There's no such thing as perfect lover.
I'm starting to lose faith in guys. No joke, guys. Shall wait till a guy that will shows real good sincerity towards me. 
Calling me in the middle of the night, won't make me go back to you. Texting me sweet words, won't make me fall for it. 

I'm just not ready to be tied down with commitments yet, to be honest.
^^
My guy will need to accept me for being a girl who likes nightlife and drinking.
Too bad lor.
Or you wait till I lose that group of drinking buddies lor.

Okay, I've no idea what to blog about now. -.-
Anyway, having MA test tomorrow. I think.. GG liao luh!
@.@ 
Oh well.
Goodnight everybody!



It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December all the time 

No comments: