Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Keep forgetting to forget about you

Okay huns!
Pardon for using overdue photos instead because too lazy/no time for photos.

Yes babes, I am drastically gaining fucking weight.
I EAT WAY TOO MUCH.
Good appetite, jealous? NO! Fuck the weight I am gaining.

Stress + Food + Lack of sleep = Totally the symptoms of majorly gaining weight
#FML #FML #FML #FML #FML

I've been spending way too much money this month.
Shopping, Online, Drinking, Food, Miscellaneous, Entertainment..
Note to everybody* Today is only 19th July, and I'm this broke. 3more weeks to payday.
GG, I can just go ahead and kill myself already.
-

So now you know why I don't have a boyfriend, bitches?
I AM FAT + POOR + UGLY.
Can y'all stop questioning me like a criminal why I ain't have a boyfriend?
Since I'm so fat, so poor, and so ugly.. where got guys let me flirt.
Enough is enough.


Missin' my old hair.
I think I might go to the salon again during September holidays.
Probably re-dye the color since Kaykay say my hair color like fade away (after the diy dye). Knn, like an angry bird bout the dye. -.- 

I guess I would be chionging 2jobs during the holidays. 
If only we could find the job in the first place.
I would, why not?
I might even looking for another job where I can work @ night, or something.


Becoming a total chiongster. -.-
Alright, now chiong to study for tomorrow's test. #FML, big time.


Cause I remember every word that you said
It all just keeps on spinning in my head
But it don't matter what I try to do
I keep on forgetting to forget about you
-
And I don't want to think about you baby so much
All the things we didn't know the way that we touched
Just when I think about someone new
I keep on forgetting to forget about you

No comments: