Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'll whip my hair back and forth, rocking to the music

Cause when good girls turn bad
You'll only end up blaming themselves


I'm not sure if I'm a good girl, or a girl that's pretending to be good.
Yes, I don't smoke, I don't club, I don't steal etc. But I'm not sure how's the measurements are like, ya know?
I know there are some bitches out there who are badmouthing me, saying that I'm a flirt and so on. But, do you know me enough to say that? Seriously, bitches! Get a life.

True enough that sometimes whatever I wanna do makes people think that I've changed- to a chao-ah-lian or whatever shitzx. Especially with my bad temper and low tolerance.

There are many things that I yearn to do, yet I can never do it.
Because of people's expectations of me. They expect me to be a good girl, and not do things like this. Good example; make up. People urge me to stop loading make up on myself because they stereotype that chao-ah-lian do their make ups like how I am doing.

Coming back to what I really wanna blog about! :-)
These are things that I wanna learn/do but however I couldn't because of your expectations and stereotyping.

#1: Skateboarding
Really wanna learn how to skateboard. I find it way cool, and it's like.. awesome.

#2: Tongue Piercing
Goddamn this! I freaking want this so badly ever since secondary school.
But I couldn't do it, because people don't let me.
"Spoil image", "Chao-ah-lian" and so on.
I even thought of what studs I wanna have when I pierce it.
Sick!

#3: Crazily-done hair style/highlights
Really as crazy as these kind; don't you think it's sorta pretty?
Who bloody cares if it doesn't freaking suits me?! It's just freaking cool to have highlights like these. But I am not allowed to do so.

#4: Clubbing every week
Socialize, I call that. Or just simply having fun with a group of close friends where you guys dance, get wasted and spend the whole time together afterwards.
Till now, I have curfew; more like I need/expected to reach home before 11pm.
What?! I am 18 in just 2 more days.
But most prolly I won't club as much because I prefer just drinking.

#5: Tattoo
I freaking love tattoos recently, not all types though.
I especially love those at collar bones, I find them freaking amazing and cool.
If I am allowed to get a tattoo, I might get something like this.. or just meaningful words on my collar bone.
It's a piece of art okay?

#6: Smoking
Recently keep having the urge to try out smoking.
Especially when I got hold onto my lighter, it's like being cursed.
If I am able to get cigarettes that are in pink color like the above, I will definitely smoke one.
No joke.
&Can you see what's written on the cigarette box?! It says "Rose flavor"!!!
Whereas the black colored cigarette box says "Chocolate flavor"!

-
Though these are some of what I am yearning for, these are also some things that I am not allowed to do so. And sadly enough, I am someone who listens to what people expects me to do.
I am not trying to be a bitch/chao-ah-lian, trust me. :-)

No comments: