Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome to my silly life

Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel
Like you're nothing, you're fuckin perfect to me

Had been busy these few days; chionging drama. Likka no life. xD
Budda I'mma happy girl. So I've became a potato that just sit on the floor watching numerous dramas. &It felt like falling love again.
JOE ZHENG!

-
But seriously, thinking back.. when have my heart really start to fall in love (in my relationships I had before) first? The answer truthfully; No. Not even once.

First xbf- Malay; He was just a good friend of mine & all my friends don't even know we were together. We were still very young then.
Second xbf- Didn't remember how it goes.
Third xbf- Met in the bus; know each other through YZ. Liked him cause he liked me.
Most recent xbf- He liked me first.

Hmm, I don't even know why I'm posting this. Maybe I just wanna share. ;) Don't read too much ok?
Now that I'm still young, I doubt I would want to be tied down so early; afterall Imma Gemini yo? Or probably, I would have much courage than before. How would you feel if you found out that your lover only love you when you were the one who like him/her first?

The truth is; Love can never breakeven.

No comments: