Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We can make some magic, out of this.

He'll be the King Of Hearts; I'll be the Queen Of Spades

Monday blues, FA sucks.
But definitely it's not that bad for this Monday.
Class was fun; with the right friends. I have my anti-tomayto fun club, my scandal♥, my team.
And, I contributed much more this FA lesson. FML. I really hate FA, ttm.

Had my Math UT; @#$!#@^#$&$@^!@$^
So fucked up can? Waste my time only. End up unable to finish it; gave it at the end. Then decided to doodle on my paper (Y).

Stayed back with team for Entrepreneurship's business plan. Yes, I'm starting a business.
Anyone wants to buy the shares of our company?
Okay, just kidding ;)
Went to Pasar Malam to shop for awhile, then went home.
Fuck yeah! \m/

I fly my Twinnie's airplane sia. & I fly my BFF's airplane on Msn.
Now I feel bad, ttm. Sorry guys! ;( ♥ Love ya 'all.

Just now, Bran was teaching me FA again; on Msn. -.- Didn't expect it >;(
He was damn fierce! I swear. >;(
He caps all his words all the way sia.
My prove to you. Click to enlarge*
(Edited: WTF; I don't think you can click to enlarge. -.-)
Yes yes yes! My Kim Junsu & Kim Inhwan
My husband & my son. Cute bo?
Bet you're all jealous of me nowzxzxzxzx!
Pui* Too late. They're MINE.

Okay, I'm planning to sleep early tonight!
GoodBam!

No comments: