Sunday, November 14, 2010

It hurts to know when you're not mine anymore

Bommie♥ Live for 'It hurts' \m/

She changed her hair colour; I changed mine.
Woke up freakin' early to visit Mom's friend salon. Didn't want to chop my hair oneeeeeee!
The hairdresser keep asking me to cut. Well, now you know I take soft tactics only.
Get a life. And Live with it. Suckers.
Then Mom complained about my brown dyed hair that looks super unhealthy to her.
Yea, and that's when I hold my tears and bid farewell with it.
Goodbye brown hair And wtf black hair. Grrrrrrrrrreat!
Well, I don't care. Nanana. Going to re-dye it again.

Know how fucked up I can get just by staying at home freaking listening to people fighting, throwing things around etc? It's freaking irritating. What?! Ask me to choose for what?! Then now you freaking push me to him/her. What am I sia? A ball uh? Ask me to choose now tell me to go to the other side. WTF.
I've decided. If choosing is needed, I will choose to stay with myself. So the both of you need not decide whether you should live with me or not.
Happier?

Anywayzx, went to search for 'Things to do in S'pore' and guess what I've found? Retail shopping for Ikan Bilis. -.-
I will never do that, in my entire life.

In the first place, why am I google-ing such things when I am suppose to study? For Math & FA.
Fuck FA still! Went to attend the talk with Brandon. I bet he was like thinking, "WTF?! She don't even know the freakin' fuck basics!" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
But seriously, it's so difficult to understand! Why don't they do things straightforward, easy to understand and more logically? It doesn't make any sense.

I guess no one in the world thinks logically then.
;)
But smarty pants Bran managed to teach me. Sadly enough, I've forgotten like 40% already.
Really need to start revising soooooooooooooonzx! :)
Since I look like a GOOD GIRL now, I should be one too.
Starting with sleeping early :) Goodbam humans reading my blog.

No comments: