Thursday, October 21, 2010

Goodbye my love

I find that I am very childish.
I cry like shit and refuse to let go.

I was once under my Mom's wing and she is the most important ever in my life. But every new kid gets distracted by other reasons and be attracted to them. I stopped following someone I list 'Important' for the past 16years, and followed someone else, thinking that that should be someone more important for me, who can accept me for who I am, just like my Mom. Someone who can give me love, attention, and care. But everything went wrong and I am left alone by the guy who is so important to me for a year plus whom I twist my brain juice for, thinking of what I can do for him. I am very dependent on him, and refuse to let go, physically and mentally. But now, I've became a burden to him, and decided to go his ways. And now, I am just like a lost kitten, who just got abandoned by her most important guy, and couldn't find her Mom back. So, I will be alone, trying to get my feet back up, trying my best to get used to it. I am still trying...

I really love you deeply where I take all your words for real, expecting you'll keep your words and promises and make them come true. But now, all I am left to do for you, is only to let you go, allow you to find someone better than I am, someone who attracts you more than you were for me.

Dating is not meant to be something for me. Probably starting is never my thing.

No comments: