Saturday, October 02, 2010

Banquet Day1

BANQUET-ING
Tiring

Remember I said I really dislike working under banquet? After working at another hotel as banquet today, I still dislike the job in Banquet, but I prefer this hotel to the other hotel.
At least we do not need to pay any money for the name tag from this hotel.
$10 per name tag is really not worth it, although we can get it back if we return the tag.

It is really fucking tiring and my legs felt as if elephants or dinosaurs are sitting on my legs &feet.
Unbelievable.
However, another reason why I prefer this hotel is because the staff working there are super nice to me! :D
REALLY!

From the manager, to the in-charge, to the bartender, to the banquet crew, and then to the kitchen cleaners...
This is the first time working at hotel and I felt really welcomed.
The coach, Robert in my group is very nice to me also. He taught me a lot of things and because of him, I had a lot of fun and need not do those tough jobs.
Not forgetting the partner, Suhaiman was nice to me too. At least he didn't ostracize me like how the others did at the other hotel, just because I'm Singaporean, and they are NOT!
Seriously lor, this is my country eh! :(

The bartenders are nice to me partly because I seem to be the only one who keeps taking drinks from them for the guests, and Robert who is my coach for today.
They were even nice to me to the extent where they helped me to open the door to the ballroom when I complained that the door is fucking heavy.
*I didn't really say 'fucking' to them, but seriously, the door is fucking heavy.
I mean it! I was having troubles opening the door when my tray are full of cups filled with beer or soft drinks :(

I am not sure if I will go back work tomorrow or not, but I shall see how first.
Of course, I won't be in a group with Robert or Suhaiman....

But.. Can you even imagine after standing straight for hours without sitting down, and still need to chiong (rush) for the last train?
I consider myself pretty lucky today. Phew.

Oh and I cut my hair today, it's shorter a bit, and thiner..
So, it's like no difference. Lol.

Alright, I think I need to sleep now.
If not I couldn't wake up on time tomorrow, for work. I guess.
SEE YOU SOON!♥





No comments: