Sunday, September 19, 2010

Here goes..

Blahblahblah.
I'm getting bored as days are passing.
Damn, my life sucks ttm.

For now, I will be depressed the moment someone mentions the word, 'Banquet'.
It's fucking sad lorh!
I mean I totally dislike working in Banquet department.
Seriously.
Not only you'll get to see how they handle food &beverage, you'll get the inside look of their kitchen. Although I might have only work in one of the top-notch hotel in Singapore (Will not reveal where it is, regarding of their hygiene*), I still dislike it!
Plus, my right index finger got burnt like shit! Not literally though.
But man! How do you even describe the pain? Even though I scalded myself by the heavy pot of tea, I was still required to pour tea for all the patrons there and refill it.
&the next day, my finger was in purple or near to black colour.
&To watch them eat, is something I can't control myself from thinking about the delicacy which makes me drool.
Ha! Don't take me too seriously, I won't, and never drool because of food.
Or at least, someone's food.

-
-
-
I can't stand it. I need some life.
Seriously need some full-time shopping (from 12noon to 12am), some exercise because all the fats are now considered an occupant inside my body, or some house visiting.
-
-
-
-
Picture shows a thousand words, right?
So now, I'm going to show you all one photo, but only one word.
Here goes:

TADAAA~
The word is 'bored'!
No one can be as bored as I am now!
If you guess the word right, you'll receive a prize from me~!
Like, not.
Kekeke.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I should start planning:
1. Serious shopping
2. Exercise!
3. Visit the doctor on time
4. Change my button-less phone ;) Blackberry or Iphone??
5. Shave my hair, I mean cut
Just anything rather than staying @home and rot, yuh agree?
Kekekeke.
-
-
Nowzxzx, I am going to bed!~ Need to sleep early from now!
Yes, from today onwards!
Goodnight ♥

No comments: