Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hello!
It's been long since I've posted.
There was emergencies etc since last week and is still going in and out of SGH.
But, I should still not neglect my blog right? :D
I wonder what I should post while it's 3:33 AM now.
There's not much to post for now ya?
Still, I will be posting wonderful, beautiful, and chio photos.
Blush*
Oh ya, there is some changes made in my blog.
Like just only.
I added a cbox! -.- (I know, that's lame.)
Almost all blogs has at least one cbox, & what's the big deal?
Yet, I have been debating with myself about whether I should be putting it or not.
Something like that, ya?
So, in the end, I added a new one in because I'd forgotten the old one.
So, tag my new cbox! Kekeke.
My beloved twinnie's birthday is coming real soon.
But I have no time to prepare for her present :(
I feel bad.
Now, I'm going back to sleep. Got to wake @9am later.
Seeya!

♥Agnes!

No comments: