Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello! I am back to blogging again! I realise that I should not neglect my blog any longer ♥
-
-
-
-
-
-
To update for those who are currently lost in touch with me:
1. I am studying very well in RP ♥
2. I am volunteering to work in hotels, participating in events, having fun with my friends
3. I miss shopping with my oldies
4. I am starting the holiday, like NOW! :D
HERE are some photos of my classmates, W45D. ENJOY.
-
-
-

Our class photo~

Grapes given by our facilitator as it's the last day of school!

-

-

-

That's all. Oh ya, above photos include my signature pose since I entered RP W45D! ♥
Teehee! :D
I will definitely miss my classmates ttm!
Here I come, my holidays!
Awaiting for semester 2 now, I hope my classmates will be a bunch of nice freaks ;)
Goodnight bloghoppers! I'm off to watch matrix. Teehee!

No comments: