Monday, April 05, 2010

Chew my head off~!

EARTHLINGS YO!
Finally, it's time for me to come back to blogging. Because I'm really bored.
I missed shopping with my mom LOADS.
I missed crazily shopping.
I should have got out more, and stop blog shopping! OMG!
There's like over ten plus items I'm really hooked into at some blogshop.

I've stopped working already, for people who still, not that updated. LOL.
But I some kind missed working there. Because I'm unable to touch and look at the clothes.
It's like addicted. -.-
School's starting soon :( How I wish I could sleep late and wake late still. How unfair.

I'm so going to get fuji cam. It's like HOW COOL IS THAT!
Or should I get the cola cam? It's EQUALLY cool !!
Aaaaaaah, I should really save some money for something much more important. =.=

Ting went korea already, hope she gets some present for me!

No comments: