Saturday, January 07, 2012

Don't tell me I'm beautiful because I know I'm ugly

#plasticsurgeries I have been wondering why would people engage into something like this and suffer for the sake of beauty that is, non-natural.

I mean, of course you became prettier but what about those money you've pumped in, those recovery time (that can be wisely spent instead of staying home to recuperate), taking risks- what if the equipments are unsafe or the skills of your surgeon is not experienced enough; and so many other unforeseen circumstances that might occur during and after the surgery.

I understand everyone wants to be a beauty and skip the routine of waking up early in the morning for preparation like putting on make up; ensuring your scars are concealed, your nose is seemingly high and sharp, or even a Angelina Jolie's full and pouty lips. Make up is a hassle for me too and it can cost more than some surgeries in the long run.

I want to be beautiful and confident enough too when I look into the mirror just like other girls. But the thought of suffering pain under the knife, kills me. Although I've always said "Suffering some pain for beauty sake is definitely worth it," but does that applies to going through cosmetic surgeries? I don't know, it's your say.

For me, I'm against myself going through the process under knife but like I've said, I want to be beautiful and since we're only young once and definitely going to live once, maybe I would consider getting one. Not now, but maybe someday. However, I am not sure if I'm able to overcome the consequences of going under the knife and neither do I have so much cash to do one.

Kudos to those who've done it. I see them as a group of people who are very brave instead of superficial or fake. For the sake of themselves and knowing what they want, they're willing to sacrifice and endure with the pain.

Fantasies shall be fantasy. If I could, I would most probably do 3 areas on my face. (I would look so different by then.)

Who knows what might happen in 5years down the road?

No comments: