Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Prepared for that day, when I can't even look up for you

I'm missing my long hair now.
Seriously why do hairdressers have to think that 1 inch = 3 inch long?
Short hair makes me kinda sad, after all it takes me quite some time in order to keep that length dude.

First I ranted about square nails, now I'm ranting all day bout my shorter hair. Bitch, grow up.
-

Somehow I was hoping to stay all day at home and leave for a movie at night during these CNY days y'know? Forget about house visiting, red packets, Chinese new year goodies, whatever. I need rest you know? I'm still feeling giddy after falling in the toilet that day, though my one week fever has been stabilized and all BUT I'm still not yet fully recovered yet.
-

I realized that one day, you might go back to her. I mean, you're a guy who would go back to your comfort zone rather than starting on something that you aren't confident enough of. And she's probably having her own good ways to get you mesmerize once again. It's easy. Just by doing it the second time.

I will get myself prepared for that day whereby I could no longer ask you out, or even to contact you because who knows, she might get all jealous over again.

However, once you're in my heart, you shall always be there.
Though I still wish I could spend more time with you, it's okay if we are only able to be friends, purely friends.
But that doesn't mean I won't be there for you or care for you anymore.
I just want all the best for you.
I could exchange all my happiness for yours as long as you won't regret and stay happy and blessed forever.

Yes dude, it hurts- so badly.

No comments: