Friday, November 18, 2011

If only I can Google out how you feel & what you want right now


Haven't you once felt like "It would be good if I can google out my answers about this particular person!"
Like why your friend hasn't reply to your text, or how your crush feels about you, or why is this person treats you hot a moment and cold the next, or how this person you've just met thinks about you..

If only we are able to get answers easily and never so unpredictably.
It never fails to get me frustrated when I don't seem to have my 'answers' and I know it's impossible for me to google it out, of course.

Nevertheless, it's irritating that someone completely ignores you and chose not to contact you, and recently trying their best to recontact you again, and went back into silence.

"凭什么说来就来,说走就走。
凭什么连对不起都不说,就以为我会原谅你。
凭什么把我好不容易恢复秩序的生活打乱。"

 Who gives you the rights to come and go as you please? Who gives you the rights to think that I will forgive you every time you apologize? 
Who gives you the rights to disrupt my life that I've put in so much effort in to adjust my life back to normal?

I'm fucked up.
I'm screwed in the very beginning.
I want to know the answers immediately. I've no patience.

No comments: