Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sing me a lullaby, and put me to sleep

Maybe, giving up is the best solution

So today, school was not bad.
But Teehui didn't come to school.
He very funny uh. After I did the "I whip my hair back &forth" to him on Wednesday, then we didn't see each other for 2consecutive days.
And he mentioned that my hair smells like paint.
WTF -.-
I'm so gonna prove him wrong next week, and keep whipping my hair. (Y)

Was supposed to join Huiting & her co for BBQ after watching Haidhar's soccer match.
But it rained, and it was a little too late for us to reach there on time.
So, the both of us continued to watch the match until it ends together with some of the friends.
He's greeeeeeeeeeeat!
&Brandon didn't joined us! Happy uh, best man? :)

Shuyi & I were salivating when there's angmoh team in the field! (Y)
I'm totally in love with them!
Especially a guy who wore jersey number 17.
HE'S DAMN CUTE CAN?! ;D
And when they played in the rain.. I was like, heart-wrenched.
D; What if number 17 fall sick? What if he slipped and fall? What if....
LOL! Like it was my business like that. -.-

So ya, nao gonna continue with my project work!
Gonna spend my weekends mugging!
Bye bye, love.

No comments: