Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Heard that you have found someone you love already.
That's fast, I can say.
You have moved on, like what you always wanted to- after the breakup.
I guess the reason for you to choose her over me, might be because she's way better than I am.

I never wanted to show such a weak side of me, at all.
But it is something that I cannot control anymore.
Please don't act like a victim and saying that I am rather pathetically pitiful when you've moved on and start on a new relationship.
I never knew getting over someone you truly love is that easy.
I guess I will never get to understand something like that.
Or should I say, that our love has died long time ago?
Looking at your album, then I realized you'd lied to me, again. Clearly, you did something that you promised not to. Isn't that a lie?

Define LOVE for me, would anyone?
What is love? How great is that? Why do us human beings need a thing call 'LOVE'? What is that for? Is it for eternity? Or is it just for a period?
Once you got sick and tired of it, it's something that you can reduce, reuse, recycle.

What I think about great Love is the willingness to change for their partner and the partner being able to appreciate the effort they'd put into their relationship.
Something that doesn't have any solutions to fights, but only tolerance and patience.
There is never a word of 'regret' in Love.
And Love is giving everything unconditionally to the other party.

But I realized that many people can't do things like that. Because humans are selfish creatures. They would much prefer to be loved, than to love someone. It's much fortunate to be loved by someone because you will not be the first to get hurt by the thing we call 'Love'.


What am I talking about now?

No comments: